The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
“faster,” i moaned. “why won’t this page load faster?”
this is seriously a realistic representation of a couple that has been together for a long time.
- Mark Twain
This is honestly my favorite quote. It’s changed how I look at life and religion.(via the-bitchextraordinaire)